Responsible, Influential Collaboration Leading Change
A Civic Coalition for Sustainable Change
TX CEO Roundtable is a non-partisan, solution-seeking alliance of influential business leaders advocating for corporate social responsibility in partnership with members. The roundtable collaboration is a powerful civic coalition that bridges and addresses social and innovation gaps to achieve more effective, inclusive practices that drive diverse outcomes.
Framing Solutions Through Collaborative Leadership
Our mission is to better enable Texas corporations and institutions with resources to improve the wellbeing, economic development, and environmental stewardship of our communities through direct advocacy.
The Texas CEO Roundtable is an annual meeting where top business leaders convene with the mutual goal of improving Texas communities. CEOs have the ability and responsibility to challenge our institutions and corporations to better serve our community wellbeing, economic development, and environment.
By connecting metropolitan and regional stakeholders, the CEO Roundtable intersects powerful individuals across industry to evaluate and respond to today’s challenges and opportunities. Roundtable sessions facilitate actionable, measurable efforts in corporate responsibility, civic programs, and innovation that may otherwise be hindered by state or regional barriers.
To CEOs and their companies:
- Enhances relations with workforce and community by highlighting the vested interest progressive businesses
take in the communities and economy they serve.
- Facilitates communication across industry sectors and within disciplines
- Models responsible corporate culture
- Sets a tone for industry and business policy
- Garners valuable information, insight, and best practices from a diversity of successful companies
To Texas Residents
- Aligns purpose and strategy across business sectors, disciplines, generations, demographics, and geography
- Enlists and distributes financial, technological, and civic resources for community development
- Directly addresses the intersection of obstacle and the opportunity in areas that matter most
- Legitimizes issues and amplifies the otherwise unheard voices of citizens
Project Name: TX CEO Roundtable Committee
Project Manager & Chair: Régine St. Villier-Mays
The CEO Roundtable brings together Fortune 1000 executives to exchange ideas and formulate solutions that benefit the workforce and greater public. Collaborative, growth-oriented roundtable sessions are think tanks designed to better position our community and its businesses to responsibly succeed, grow, and prosper.
The aim of this charter is to equip TX CEO Roundtable committee members to carry out activities, in alignment with the TX CEO Roundtable vision, mission, and goals that enable the execution of four mechanisms deemed critical for CEO engagement.
The TX CEO Roundtable committee aims to add value to CEOs by:
- Presenting the evidence (data)
- Explaining the commercial imperative
- Positioning diversity as a strategic initiative
- Connecting CEO to CEO
- Committee creation
- Research-based reports that delineate each of the four mechanisms
- Identification of CEO Champions
- Collection of statements on Diversity & Inclusion from CEOs
- Compilation of CEOs’ current commitments and plans for the five pillars of corporate responsibility, namely:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Environmental Sustainability & Supply Chain Integrity
- Global Enrichment
- Organization Health & Philanthropy